Saturday, November 24, 2012

An Introduction

Hey friends!  So, I've had some other blogs which have cropped up and fizzled, but I decided that I wanted to start fresh with a blog focused on my life as an American Israeli.  Or an Arkansan Israeli, because I'm finding that there are differences.  :)

A brief history.  I moved to Israel from Arkansas in mid October 2012 with my Chinese Pug, Pepper.  We live in Be'er Sheva now where I am taking intensive Hebrew classes in preparation for starting my masters degree next year.  I have a degree in Psychology and have a long history of working with kids, and it is safe to say that this is my ultimate passion. 

Life in Israel has been a whirlwind of emotions and experiences already, so over the next few blog posts, I'm going to try to catch you all up on what craziness has ensued.  Thanks for coming along on the journey with me - it's always more fun to share...

Yours,

Megan (and Pepper)

No comments:

Post a Comment