Sunday, March 31, 2013

Coming Up Next...

So, we're entering into the last day of Passover in just a few short hours.  This week has been full of new and great experiences, and I can't wait to share pictures and stories from my first Passover as an Israeli.  However, I'm going to wait until after tomorrow night when I go to my first Mimuna with all of my best friends.  It's supposed to be the best way to break the Pesach fast full of desserts and treats that we couldn't eat this whole week.  Can't wait to share with y'all more about this cool Moroccan tradition.

In the meantime, I'm working on a blog post series that will individually showcase each one of my talented and beautiful friends here.  I hope you'll enjoy it.  This first one is a real special musical treat.  Coming to you about 1am Israel time/5pm Arkansas time TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment