Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Bribe

Okay, my dear readers.  I made a really funny mistake in Hebrew today, and I really want to tell you about it!  Buttttt...I'm not going to until we give my darling dear friend, Artur Katz, some last minute help so he can be in the top four and go to the finals of this Depeche Mode competition.  All the other bands are getting a last minute push, and it is TIGHT.  We need to show him all the support and love we can and NOW!  We have less than 7 hours before the end of voting.

Simply go to this link, scroll down to underneath Artur's video, and click the Facebook thumbs up (it says אהבתי next to it in Hebrew).  It will turn gray after you've done it, indicating that you can't vote again.  If you're on a mobile phone, give it a few extra moments to load. 

Share this with your friends!  Please, do everything you can to get him to the top!  I don't know anyone in this world who deserves to win more than he does.  True story.  Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment